Friday, September 4, 2015

Ride for Karen is coming!!!



I know that I have more than a few posts to catch up on..... but here's the first and most important for now.....
It's almost that time of year again.... time for the Ride for Karen!!!
It's a great ride that raises money to send kids with cancer to camps in the Muskoka region... letting them experience what we all love and dream about - playing in the lake, walking in the forest, trying waterskiing, riding in a boat....
I will be once again supporting Kirk and Kris on Sept 13th in their efforts to make a positive impact on the lives of children, and add to the over $2Million dollars they have already raised!!!
Details for the ride can be found at www.rideforkaren.com

I am reaching out for your help in achieving my personal fund-raising goal of $1000 this year, and any help is appreciated!!

A secure link to my personal fund-raising page can be found below.


Thanks in advance.... and be sure to check back for my Post Ride Post!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment